pacemaker and corosync
Add Reply
vaso
2018-05-25 16:28:16 UTC
Hello all,

Did anybody have a knowledge how to compile pacemaker on 14.2?

It have a lot of dependence which are not available in SBo and I'm very tired (and mad) of searching all needed libs :(

I need to run PostgreSQL HA cluster.

Already did it on Debian and Open SUSE.
Alexander Grotewohl
2018-05-25 17:20:51 UTC
Post by vaso
Hello all,
Did anybody have a knowledge how to compile pacemaker on 14.2?
It have a lot of dependence which are not available in SBo and I'm very tired (and mad) of searching all needed libs :(
I need to run PostgreSQL HA cluster.
Already did it on Debian and Open SUSE.
This seems like a good start:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/master/INSTALL.md
Rich
2018-05-25 17:34:32 UTC
Post by vaso
Hello all,
Did anybody have a knowledge how to compile pacemaker on 14.2?
It have a lot of dependence which are not available in SBo and I'm
very tired (and mad) of searching all needed libs :(
You do realize that all of the items available at SlackBuilds are there
because folks, such as yourself, created them for a lib/utility/app
they wanted to compile, right?

In which case, as you find those dependencies, create SBo scripts for
them and donate them to SBo (they are not that hard to create, but it
will take you a little extra effort). Then, the next time you need to
compile it, it will be in SBo, and when someone else needs one of them,
it will be in SBo.
vaso
2018-05-28 21:02:39 UTC
Post by vaso
Hello all,
Did anybody have a knowledge how to compile pacemaker on 14.2?
It have a lot of dependence which are not available in SBo and I'm
very tired (and mad) of searching all needed libs :(
You do realize that all of the items available at SlackBuilds are there
because folks, such as yourself, created them for a lib/utility/app
they wanted to compile, right?
In which case, as you find those dependencies, create SBo scripts for
them and donate them to SBo (they are not that hard to create, but it
will take you a little extra effort). Then, the next time you need to
compile it, it will be in SBo, and when someone else needs one of them,
it will be in SBo.
Stucked because main SSD disk failure today .... :( Now rebuilding whole system from scratch, no looses of data at all but core is brand new ...
Thanks to AlienBob and all SBo contributors :)