The Democratic Candidate In Tonight’s Pivotal Georgia Election Just Declared Victory
Jack Fate
2017-12-06 16:59:27 UTC
http://verifiedpolitics.com/democratic-candidate-tonights-pivotal-
georgia-election-just-declared-victory/
That was to be expected. Atlanta is one of them colored,
African-American negro towns.
It's only natural they chose one of their own instead of the white
woman. (but..... when white folks do that --- it's called racism !)
Please don't reply to the dipshit spanish troll. Thanks.
You're the troll and a very stupid, racist and bigoted one at that.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-08 21:06:24 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
You're the troll
And you're easily trolled because you're a simple-minded lying
cretin:

lovers."