A picture is worth a thousand words per Tomi Lahren
Jack Fate
2017-11-28 20:09:53 UTC
You're replying to the spanish dipshit lying troll again.
I'm not Spanish so that's YOUR lie. You're not retired so you're a
troll. Now go bugger off and go tell some Windows user he doesn't belong
in a Linux group.
Aragorn
2017-11-28 20:41:05 UTC
On Tuesday 28 November 2017 21:09, Jack Fate conveyed the following to
alt.os.linux.slackware...
Post by Jack Fate
You're replying to the spanish dipshit lying troll again.
I'm not Spanish so that's YOUR lie. You're not retired so you're a
troll. Now go bugger off and go tell some Windows user he doesn't
belong in a Linux group.
The ethnicity of a troll is irrelevant to me. I killfile them all
indiscriminately. Get psychiatric help ─ you need it.

<plonk>

Follow-Up set to alt.os.linux.slackware.
--
With respect,
= Aragorn =