usb boot
m***@mail.com
2018-01-19 10:16:49 UTC
When installing Slackware, you are given the option of booting from a
USB. Being addicted to slackware64-current, how do I update that USB
when I update the installation?.
--
greymaus.ireland.ie
Just_Another_Grumpy_Old_Man
vaso
2018-01-20 16:56:56 UTC
Post by m***@mail.com
When installing Slackware, you are given the option of booting from a
USB. Being addicted to slackware64-current, how do I update that USB
when I update the installation?.
--
greymaus.ireland.ie
Just_Another_Grumpy_Old_Man
Run pkgtool -> Setup -> check 80.make-bootdisk
This is it :)
m***@mail.com
2018-01-21 09:43:07 UTC
Post by vaso
Post by m***@mail.com
When installing Slackware, you are given the option of booting from a
USB. Being addicted to slackware64-current, how do I update that USB
when I update the installation?.
--
greymaus.ireland.ie
Just_Another_Grumpy_Old_Man
Run pkgtool -> Setup -> check 80.make-bootdisk
This is it :)
Ta.
--
greymaus.ireland.ie