"I will not be competing for Trump" (famous last words)
Jack Fate
2017-12-11 11:00:38 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?
fbid=10210481709827555&set=gm.1530049907044977&type=3&theater
It figures you would delight in the pain of another person, what with
being a "good Catholic" and all. Oh wait ...
She is a pain....a pain in the ass Karma baby...karma!
God damn, man. You're not aware that the fuckwad is trolling you?
Even after all this time?
What the fuck? Stop feeding the fucking troll!!!
I guess your censorship campaign is about as good as your "one and done"
bullshit. LOL!
JackPineSavage
Reminds me more like your "President Sanders, mark my words" campaign....
Jack Fate
2017-12-11 14:44:12 UTC
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by Jack Fate
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?
fbid=10210481709827555&set=gm.1530049907044977&type=3&theater
It figures you would delight in the pain of another person, what with
being a "good Catholic" and all. Oh wait ...
She is a pain....a pain in the ass Karma baby...karma!
God damn, man.  You're not aware that the fuckwad is trolling you?
Even after all this time?
What the fuck?  Stop feeding the fucking troll!!!
I guess your censorship campaign is about as good as your "one and
done" bullshit. LOL!
Reminds me more like your "President Sanders, mark my words" campaign....
Unlike you, Dan C or the Village Idiot, I admit it when I make a
mistake. I underestimated the intelligence of the American voter and the
politicians' ability to gerrymander the Electoral College.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-28 17:00:30 UTC
lovers."