Pakistani Methodist Christmas tree survived the blast (8 people killed)
Jack Fate
2017-12-17 20:20:39 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/17/suicide-bombers-attack-
pakistan-church-killing-8-people-officials-say.html
This is why I wonder if Pakistan should be on our no admit list.
How *Christian* of you. You would have turned down Joseph and Mary, you
scum bag bigoted racist.
They were in their own home country, could speak the language and Joseph
had a damned good trade.
Why do you continue to respond to a fucking troll who insults you in EVERY
SINGLE REPLY HE MAKES TO YOU?
Are you really as fucking stupid as he is?
How's that moderating job going for you, Mr. One and Done?
Jack Fate
2017-12-17 20:23:42 UTC
Why do you continue to respond to a fucking troll who insults you in EVERY
SINGLE REPLY HE MAKES TO YOU?
My "insults' are the truth. For example, you are a gun toting bigoted
racist. Those aren't insults. Those are accurate descriptions.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-18 05:59:24 UTC
My
lovers."