Slackermedia
Add Reply
Tiger Taurus
2020-09-29 11:52:51 UTC
"Slackermedia is documentation providing the information a user needs to
create a full multimedia studio running on Slackware Linux. It teaches
users how to build a home studio using only the best in multimedia
content creation tools that Linux has to offer."

http://slackermedia.info/
--
https://gab.com/tigertaurus
https://liberdon.com/@tigertaurus
bad sector
2020-10-07 14:00:31 UTC
Post by Tiger Taurus
"Slackermedia is documentation providing the information a user needs to
create a full multimedia studio running on Slackware Linux. It teaches
users how to build a home studio using only the best in multimedia
content creation tools that Linux has to offer."
http://slackermedia.info/
interesting...

About half of all the use I have for things COMPUKE
is what systems can give me and my guitar.
YAFLC (Yet Another Learning Curve) but I'll eat
my way through it. Slackware now heads my systemd
free intallations but it has been a little short
in this area.

Not really wanting to get reeled into any studio-suite
thing though, will this cater to my otherwise modular
use of...

qjackctl
qsynth
rosegarden
zynaddsubfx
yoshimi
hydrogen
audacity (i see it)
kdenlive
vlc
??
--
"Computers are useless, they can only give you answers!" Pablo Picasso