Whatever became of Linux Format magazine?
Martha Adams
2020-07-28 04:57:33 UTC
I've subscribed to Linux Format for several years and it's been
reliable. That seems changed now. The last four LXFs have not
arrived, and my email to LXF does not get a meaningful response.

Does Linux Format still exist? Still publishing? What's going
on with Linux Format? ??

Titeotwawki -- Martha Adams [Tues 2020 Jly 28]
Poprocks
2020-07-28 05:02:45 UTC
Post by Martha Adams
I've subscribed to Linux Format for several years and it's been
reliable. That seems changed now. The last four LXFs have not
arrived, and my email to LXF does not get a meaningful response.
Does Linux Format still exist? Still publishing? What's going
on with Linux Format? ??
As far as I can tell, yes.

If they're not responding via email or telephone, and you have not
received issues you have paid for, you might want to try harassing^H^H^H
politely contacting their publisher on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/myfavemags

That seems to get these companies' attention better than email IME
(probably because dealing with them on Twitter creates the possibility
of others seeing poor customer service out in the open, which I'm sure
they'll want to avoid).

Cross-posting and setting Followup-To to comp.os.linux.misc, as this is
off-topic for this newsgroup.