FAQ: links review
carriunix
2021-06-23 13:08:02 UTC
Greetings,

I'm reviewing the FAQ and found some broken links that could be replaced/removed from it. I think this FAQ is a very important "compendium" that could help new Slackware users. I'm reading it very slowly and expect to contribute somehow. Here is what I found until now:
Part I, Section "I still need help! What other documentation exists elsewhere on the internet?"
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware
http://www.slackwiki.org/
http://linuxtipps.sourceforge.net/index.php
http://www.slackbasics.org/
http://slackworld.berlios.de/links.html
https://www.digitalhermit.com/linux/Kernel-Build-HOWTO.html
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html
http://www.linuxguruz.org/iptables
http://slackwiki.org/Category:Iptables_Scripts

(P.S.: We could enumerate the FAQ sections to facilitate the use as reference.)

Regards,
carriunix.
David Robley
2021-07-03 08:50:57 UTC
Post by carriunix
Greetings,
Part I, Section "I still need help! What other documentation exists elsewhere on the internet?"
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware
http://www.slackwiki.org/
http://linuxtipps.sourceforge.net/index.php
http://www.slackbasics.org/
http://slackworld.berlios.de/links.html
https://www.digitalhermit.com/linux/Kernel-Build-HOWTO.html
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html
http://www.linuxguruz.org/iptables
http://slackwiki.org/Category:Iptables_Scripts
(P.S.: We could enumerate the FAQ sections to facilitate the use as reference.)
Regards,
carriunix.
According to the Alt.OS.Linux.Slackware FAQ pointer posted here
occasionally, the contact information for the maintainer is

aolsfaq-***@therockgarden.ca