slackware.com is down
Lew Pitcher
2021-12-14 23:28:34 UTC
I though that it might just be my caching DNS server, but no,
slackware.com seems to be down.

https://isitup.org/www.slackware.com

Anyone know why?
--
Lew Pitcher
"In Skills, We Trust"
Jimmy Johnson
2021-12-15 00:07:28 UTC
Post by Lew Pitcher
I though that it might just be my caching DNS server, but no,
slackware.com seems to be down.
https://isitup.org/www.slackware.com
Anyone know why?
It took a moment or two, but it did come up while checking Slackware
ChangeLogs.

For a while I've noticed 15.0 is now in the repos, still no packages
there, I think the move is coming soon. :)

Slackware64 Current - AMD A8-7600 at sda7
Registered Linux User #380263
Lew Pitcher
2021-12-15 00:21:56 UTC
Post by Jimmy Johnson
Post by Lew Pitcher
I though that it might just be my caching DNS server, but no,
slackware.com seems to be down.
https://isitup.org/www.slackware.com
Anyone know why?
It took a moment or two, but it did come up while checking Slackware
ChangeLogs.
For a while I've noticed 15.0 is now in the repos, still no packages
there, I think the move is coming soon. :)
You're right.
Slackware.com is back up, now.
--
Lew Pitcher
"In Skills, We Trust"
andrew
2021-12-15 03:53:34 UTC
Post by Lew Pitcher
Slackware.com is back up, now.
I was thinking that perhaps a new version of the web site was being put
in place...

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?