Citrix Workspace app, anyone?
Bubulcus Industrius
2020-02-25 16:03:32 UTC
Hi,

I'm trying to work with Citrix on Slackware 14.2 64bit.

I'm trying to use some rpm from here:
https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/linux/workspace-app-for-linux-latest.html

This is what I do:

1) download Citrix Workspace app for Linux Web client (x86_64)
https://downloads.citrix.com/16914/ICAClientWeb-rhel-19.12.0.19-0.x86_64.rpm

2) Transform it into a .txz package with rpm2txz

3) Installpkg ICA...txz

I don't understand how to tell Firefox to use /opt/Citrix/wfica to open the .ica
file which is downloaded.

Any hint? Any reliable package for Slackware? Thanks
Bubulcus Industrius
2020-02-25 17:41:34 UTC
Post by Bubulcus Industrius
Hi,
I'm trying to work with Citrix on Slackware 14.2 64bit.
https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/linux/workspace-app-for-linux-latest.html
1) download Citrix Workspace app for Linux Web client (x86_64)
https://downloads.citrix.com/16914/ICAClientWeb-rhel-19.12.0.19-0.x86_64.rpm
2) Transform it into a .txz package with rpm2txz
3) Installpkg ICA...txz
I don't understand how to tell Firefox to use /opt/Citrix/wfica to open the .ica
file which is downloaded.
Any hint? Any reliable package for Slackware? Thanks
I'm also trying from command line:

:~$ /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfica ~/download/Q29...Mg--.ica

I get

Error: 75 (E_DYNLOAD_FAILED)
Please refer to the documentation.
Failed to load UIDialogLib:
/lib/UIDialogLib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Googling around, I find UIDialogLib.so for 32 bit systems only.
Any workaround?
Bubulcus Industrius
2020-02-25 20:55:48 UTC
[...]
Ok, after wasting my time banging my head around, I've discovered Chrome Citrix
plugin. Nice.