Patrick
The Real Bev
2018-09-15 20:19:41 UTC
Hunting through linuxquestions is shamefully difficult/impossible. Any
news about new ways to support him?
--
Cheers, Bev
There are 10 types of people in this world,
dillinger
2018-09-16 11:25:21 UTC
Hunting through linuxquestions is shamefully difficult/impossible.  Any
news about new ways to support him?
Not new to you perhaps, but he put this in the changelogs for -current
lately:

Fri Jul 27 21:01:22 UTC 2018
Hey folks, my first order of business here needs to be a huge thank you
to everyone who has donated at https://paypal.me/volkerdi to help keep
this project going.
The Real Bev
2018-09-16 16:16:17 UTC
Post by dillinger
Post by The Real Bev
Hunting through linuxquestions is shamefully difficult/impossible. Any
news about new ways to support him?
Not new to you perhaps, but he put this in the changelogs for -current
Fri Jul 27 21:01:22 UTC 2018
Hey folks, my first order of business here needs to be a huge thank you
to everyone who has donated at https://paypal.me/volkerdi to help keep
this project going.
Saw that before. Just wondering. Apparently the Paypal overhead is
significant.
--
Cheers, Bev
" While in high school, we were encouraged to keep a daily journal.