Trump reportedly drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke and watches up to 8 hours of TV per day
Jack Fate
2017-12-10 11:25:50 UTC
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-drinks-12-diet-coke-watch-tv-cable-
news-2017-12
He doesn't smoke, he doesn't drink alcohol, he probably thinks the Diet
Coke is making him thinner, which it is not, he does ask for bottled
water on the road. Having a TV on 8 hours does not mean he sits there
and watches intently. From his tweets he is a news junkie and listens to
both sides....the fake and the real journalism.
That is why he can tweet about lies being spread and why his tweets are
more direct than going through interviews He requires little sleep...his
entire life.
Of course his staff is keeping him up on the bullshit stories about him
and his staff
You're replying to the spanish retard again.
Don't let him troll you into responding. Please ignore the lying fuck.
How's your censorship going, cowboy? YOU are the troll as YOU are not
retired. Your censorship is going just as well as your "this is a Linux
newsgroup, bugger off windroid."
Jack Fate
2017-12-10 11:26:44 UTC
I don't reply to the asswipe any more.
because you got refuted big time and then you resorted to trying to be
the moderator of this group. Fuck off, troll.
JackPineSavage
2017-12-10 14:49:04 UTC
Talking to yourself, Little Mikey?
Jack Fate
No, I was replying to Dan C, little Jackie.
JackPineSavage
Pot-Kettle-Black, Little Mikey.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-12-18 18:42:17 UTC