Slack Store
j***@skybeam.com
2020-06-25 21:05:41 UTC
Somebody fix the link to the the Store.
Rathbone
2020-06-26 15:47:07 UTC
Post by j***@skybeam.com
Somebody fix the link to the the Store.
The store was shut down after it was discovered by Pat that its
operators were screwing him over financially. See:

https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/donating-to-slackware-4175634729/#post5882751

The link should probably be removed from the website, yes, but the whole
website really needs a redesign. I'm guessing Pat is holding out for a
redesign to fix all of the site's many issues at once rather than trying
to band-aid them one at a time at this point.
King Beowulf
2020-07-15 06:50:54 UTC
Post by Rathbone
The link should probably be removed from the website, yes, but the whole
website really needs a redesign. I'm guessing Pat is holding out for a
redesign to fix all of the site's many issues at once rather than trying
to band-aid them one at a time at this point.
I'd rather had PV keep working on Slackware-Current at this point. True,
from a marketing perspective, the web site is hideous, except for a few
sections that work well enough, so new users and teh Slack-curious get
put off. However, Linuxquestions.org is were the action is at the moment.
bad sector
2020-08-15 03:03:22 UTC
Post by Rathbone
Post by j***@skybeam.com
Somebody fix the link to the the Store.
The store was shut down after it was discovered by Pat that its
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/donating-to-slackware-4175634729/#post5882751
I just signed up as a patreon but he really should set up his own
verification module where supporters can sign-in to x-check and keep
people honest
--
Artificial-Stupidity will never be competitive