Development Release: Slackware Linux 15.0 RC2
2021-11-18 13:53:53 UTC
"Clearly we're going to have to trend more carefully for things to
settle down, so consider this RC2 and a much harder freeze. A test mass
rebuild was done here and there are no more 'fails to build from source'
remaining."
https://distrowatch.com/11401

Slackware64 Current - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda6
Registered Linux User #380263
andrew
2021-11-19 04:03:46 UTC
Post by Jimmy Johnson
"Clearly we're going to have to trend more carefully for things to
settle down, so consider this RC2 and a much harder freeze. A test
mass rebuild was done here and there are no more 'fails to build from
source' remaining." https://distrowatch.com/11401
Exciting times :)

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?