aaa_base-15.0
Michael Black
2021-07-17 20:35:52 UTC
Someone once said a clue to a new release was when aaa_base flipped to the next number.

July 17th, Slackware's 28th birthday and the changelog shows aaa_base-15.0

"Not quite ready to freeze things for a release candidate, but getting there".

So it won't be a July 4th US Blues relesse.
Jimmy Johnson
2021-07-18 14:49:53 UTC
Post by Michael Black
Someone once said a clue to a new release was when aaa_base flipped to the next number.
July 17th, Slackware's 28th birthday and the changelog shows aaa_base-15.0
"Not quite ready to freeze things for a release candidate, but getting there".
So it won't be a July 4th US Blues relesse.
Ha ha, Michael you beat me to it, I had this post ready so I'm going to
go a head and make it as a reply to yours. :)

Yesterday Patrick celebrated Slackware's 28th birthday by bumping
Slackware Currents version number to 15.0.
https://postimg.cc/YGHW6ptQ

Happy Birthday Slackware!

Slackware64 Current - i7-2820QM - EXT4 at sda9